test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

K'Tinga Battle Cruiser Base Hull bug

mattics01mattics01 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I notified support that there is an issue with the K'Tinga Battle Cruiser base hull.

When looking at the list of ships from the NPC ship seller, not through the Store button under the mini map, the Base Hull for the K'Tinga is 54000, yet I already own this ship which I noticed my base hull is only 26000. I had thought these were different ships, but the NPC will not let me purchase this ship because I already own it. So I have informed support that this is confusing and they told me that this is a bug and that I need to fill out this form here so that the developer can take a look at this issue.

I thought that maybe if I deleted my ship and re-purchased it through the NPC, that I would now have K'Tinga Battle Cruiser's new base hull, but I did not want to chance that I may not be able to get it back. Support told me to hold off for now so that the developers could take a look into this issue.

I wish there was a way for me to attach a screen shot of the issue.

Thanks
Demian
Post edited by mattics01 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    It's a good thing you didn't delete your ship to purchase a new one as the K'Tinga Battle Cruiser doesn't have a base hull of 54,000. Infact, no variation of K'Tinga Battle Cruiser has a base hull of 54,000. The bug is if you look closely, all Klingon battlecruisers from the ship vendor up to captain show a base hull of 54,000.
  • Options
    mattics01mattics01 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    phew! Ya I am glad I didn't delete it. I just wish we could get one without having to try for the boxes. Besides, I want to original D7 not the Discovery version. but oh well, that's not gonna happen. Hope others don't delete either and they fix the issue so that it reads properly.