test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Festive Sweaters - Careful!!

crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
Just a heads-up...

I bought the Festive Odyssey sweater for my main (Fed Andorian) today and received the Festive Enterprise.

Then, as an experiment, I bought the Festive Enterprise and received the Festive Odyssey sweater.

So, in the market, they are swapped...

Also, the Festive Odyssey is NOT customizable. It's stuck in pink and green...

CM

(Edited to clarify thread title)
"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
Post edited by crm14916 on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Today's patch notes addresses the swapped items.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Saw that, yep... Thanks...

This was meant as a public service announcement for those interested in the sweaters, but as it's been taken care of...

Please close... Thanks!

/Thread
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    Closed at OP request. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.