test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Did you know Alexa can talk about STO?

Did you know that STO is on Alexa? SRS has written an app for our fleet and STO in general. You can access this in the UK, the USA and Australia, it probably won't work in other countries as Amazon have different Alexa Stores. It's totally free and great fun to hear Alexa talking about our fave game. Now if only I could give her Majel Barrett's voice. Go to this page to find out how to access Alexa for STO and the lists of questions you can ask.

I'm currently working on a more specific app (skill) called STO builds.

https://www.srs-fleet.net/alexa

Comments

• Options
    equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    I am searching for the legendary Bacon of Kalhless. It is rumoured to be most delicious.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    equinox976 wrote: »
    I am searching for the legendary Bacon of Kalhless. It is rumoured to be most delicious.

The legends are true, my friend, they are true!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    equinox976 wrote: »

Already been eaten I'm afraid!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Hey guys!
    SLoSBbG.jpg
    There's more being cooked up as we speak!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Hey guys!
    SLoSBbG.jpg
    There's more being cooked up as we speak!

That's brilliant, lol!
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Rumoured to both cause and cure blindness
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    The Bacon of Kahless is made from REAL free range organic Targ meat! none of that replicated nonsense get yours today!

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    No one's even attempting to discuss the topic of the OP. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.