What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Item Progress

echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
I just noticed that the Item Progress states 10/28 instead of 10/14

Anyone else?
Now a LTS and loving it.
Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D

Comments

• Options
    By the way, I've reached 14 progress, so I should be able to claim my prize were it not that the progress bar runs longer than the event.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    No, you need 28 'units' of progress to unlock the reward.
    You get 2 units of progress by running the TFO and 1 per patrol.
    There is a maximum of 2 progress per day.It's working perfectly.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    edited November 2019

No, two patrols count for full daily progress OR one run of Breach counts for daily progress.

From the blog:
    Each of the above Patrols will account for one half of the Daily Requirement needed to fulfill your Event Progress for the day, while completing the TFO “Into The Breach” grants full Daily Progress with a single run.

I've been running two of the patrols in lieu of doing Breach. They're more fun.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    echatty wrote: »

No, two patrols count for full daily progress OR one run of Breach counts for daily progress.

From the blog:
    Each of the above Patrols will account for one half of the Daily Requirement needed to fulfill your Event Progress for the day, while completing the TFO “Into The Breach” grants full Daily Progress with a single run.

As inferiority said, Daily progress is 2 points, 1 for each patrol or 2 for the TFO. The total needed is 28, not 14. If you click on the buyout it clearly states the buyout option will give you 28/28.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

From the blog:

From the blog:

As inferiority said, Daily progress is 2 points, 1 for each patrol or 2 for the TFO. The total needed is 28, not 14. If you click on the buyout it clearly states the buyout option will give you 28/28.

Then by this logic I should have 28 of 28, not 14, since I've been doing two patrols daily. Unless I've miscounted how many days have passed. That's entirely possible since I lose days quite easily. lol
    Post edited by echatty on
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • Options
    I see it now. Apologies for the misunderstanding. I just miscounted the days. Nothing to see here :)
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    That's is what I said.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    What I had (mistakenly) thought was that, like other 21 day events was that one needed 14 progress to get it. That's what I said in my last post. No need to rub it in.
    Now a LTS and loving it.