test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Questions for Anthony Rapp

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
Have you got questions for Anthony Rapp for our Destination Star Trek panel? Send them to us here, and your question might get asked on the panel!

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Did you enjoy doing the VO work for your STO character?
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    If you could make a suggestion for a future mission or story arc for your Discovery character in STO, what would it be?
  • Options
    szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    "How does it feel to be awesome?"

or, "How surreal is it to be acting a mainline character in a Star Trek series and an evolving Star Trek video game?"
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    How did you differentiate the versions of Stamets?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,320 Arc User
    You are quite familiar with the role of Lieutenant Commander Paul Stamets from discovery. We also know that the mirror universe plays a significant role in Discovery. How do you imagine a mirror universe version of Paul Stamets to be?
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    questerius wrote: »
    You are quite familiar with the role of Lieutenant Commander Paul Stamets from discovery. We also know that the mirror universe plays a significant role in Discovery. How do you imagine a mirror universe version of Paul Stamets to be?

I'm guessing you've not seen season 1 of DSC then as Mirror Stamets is a character there.

EDIT:personally I'd like to know if he played Holo Stamets differently or just as "season 1 Discovery Stamets before the character growth".
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,320 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »
    questerius wrote: »

I'm guessing you've not seen season 1 of DSC then as Mirror Stamets is a character there.

EDIT:personally I'd like to know if he played Holo Stamets differently or just as "season 1 Discovery Stamets before the character growth".

It's behind a paywall and the episodes i viewed did not entice me to purchase that subscription. So i did not see the whole of season one.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    As Holo Stamets, would you agree that players should also get the chance to play as sentient hologram characters?

"Please state the nature of the Engineering/Science/Tactical emergency?"

:smiley:
  • Options
    equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    As Holo Stamets, would you agree that players should also get the chance to play as sentient hologram characters?

"Please state the nature of the Engineering/Science/Tactical emergency?"

:smiley:

Isn't that a loaded/leading question?
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    Destination is over. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.