test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't start Kobayashi Maru event

galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
My event tab is frozen. I can't open up the event UI to select the Maru event. I can run it, but I don't get the Transponder in my inventory even though it said I got it.
sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Have you tried resizing the new Event tab window in order to claim the Kobayashi Maru Transponder? Also, do you have all 14 days completed however you did it? If you do not, then that is a display bug. Have you tried logging out and then back in to see if that fixes it? I just use the TFO button to play the PvE and have not used the Event UI button to access the Kobayashi Maru event. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • I completed the Kobayashi Maru event and was given the option of receiving specialization points or an epic universal console, I chose to receive two epic universal consoles. However, I did not receive either one and my inventory was not full. I would appreciate any assistance you could provide. Thanks

Character name: Monday
    Handle: Monday@cmonday#1605
    Item(s): Epic Universal Console
    Missing amount: 2
    Date/Time: 10/22/2019 11:00AM CST
    edited October 2019
    I completed the Kobayashi Maru event and was given the option of receiving specialization points or an epic universal console, I chose to receive two epic universal consoles. However, I did not receive either one and my inventory was not full. I would appreciate any assistance you could provide. Thanks

Character name: Monday
    Handle: Monday@cmonday#1605
    Item(s): Epic Universal Console
    Missing amount: 2
    Date/Time: 10/22/2019 11:00AM CST

I would suggest in-game, contacting a GM and providing this information to them. They in turn will contact support and you should get your two epic universal consoles as a result of this. Thanks. :)
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Have you tried resizing the new Event tab window in order to claim the Kobayashi Maru Transponder? Also, do you have all 14 days completed however you did it? If you do not, then that is a display bug. Have you tried logging out and then back in to see if that fixes it? I just use the TFO button to play the PvE and have not used the Event UI button to access the Kobayashi Maru event. Thanks. :)

Hello,
    I tried that but it didn't work

sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
    edited October 2019
    Then, I don't what to tell you. I have had no problems starting the Kobayashi Maru event. One last thing though is your inventory full? Have you filed a ticket with a GM or with support? Thanks. :)