test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Win Tickets to Destination Star Trek Birmingham!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
You could win tickets to one of the largest Star Trek conventions in the world, in Birmingham, England, for Destination Star Trek! Some of the STO team will be there, and there will be prizes!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11268083

Comments

• Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I hope you have a jolly good time in England (for those who aren't from England; for those in England how are things there?)! :smiley:
  • Options
    axisomega623axisomega623 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    So..how does one enter considering there is a perpetual script looping and not showing link to win the tickets - see screenshot
    330.jpg
    Q'palaa & Jolan'Tru, --> Beyond Fleet Admiral

iconians.png

"The Iconians and their allies are here...we must stop and save them at the same time before they destroy us...out of TIME"
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    It popped up for me after a couple secs. Not entering though, couldn't make it even if I won.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    pritch#1622 pritch Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I'm considering going to this (even if I have to pay!)

Any other Brits going with any comments on previous years / how to structure the day?
This discussion has been closed.