test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defense Contract does not unlock Deuterium Surplus for Crafting.

gluv#6751 gluv Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Per the patch notes:
After completing the mission "Defense Contract", Deuterium Surplus will now appear as a crafting option in the Engineering R&D School.

Update: I tried on three additional characters and it worked each time (Rom Sci, Orion KDF Eng, AlienRom Tac). The difference may be that I didn't explode on any of those runs. First character through died from Feedback Pulse to one of the Galors and did not get it. Will try again tomorrow after 20 hour cooldown is up to verify.
Post edited by gluv#6751 on

Comments

• cklibcklib Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    At first It seemed to only not work on science characters. One engineering (Alien delta recruit) and one tactical character (Klingon delta recruit) of mine got it after completion while three other science characters (Vulcan/Romulan delta recruits and an Alien KDF regular) did not. But I just had another tactical character (TOS Human -- in a science ship, tho) that did not get it either. Really strange.

Also did not get it on my final engineering character (KDF Jem'Hadar). So of seven characters, only two got it. In both cases each the first character of the two political factions (FED/KDF) on the account logged into and attempted with.
    Post edited by cklib on
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    I did this on a Fed ENG toon. No crafting available after the mission.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!