test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchased Voyager Ship Bridge and Interior Not Selectable

holimondholimond Member Posts: 2 Arc User
On XBOX ONE, I purchased the Long Range Science Vessel Retrofit, T5 Upgrade, and Voyager Bridge and Interior. The Voyager Bridge and Interior (both 2371 and 2410) will show as available for every other federation ship I have in the Ship Tailor EXCEPT for the Long Range Science Vessel Retrofit. Instead, it will SAY Intrepid 2371 only, but be only the bridge of the default selectable.

Comments

• crotchwolfcrotchwolf Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Exact same problem here. Did you ever find a solution?
  • holimondholimond Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Support said they would notify the team of the bug, and I could post here, but nothing since. I actually own the original Intrepid in addition to the Retrofit. On that one, the option to assign the interior layouts works fine, but still nothing on the Retrofit.

I did finally make the connection. On the original Intrepid class, the option for the interior layouts is in the upper right corner of the icons listing bridges. They are marked by the zen store icons. On the Retrofit, those icons are in the exact same place, but they’re on default bridges in that upper right corner list. Now, the zen store icons are missing as of this past weekend. Makes me think someone might be working on the problem? We’ll see.