test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to fix my jem'hadar

bruccybruccy Member Posts: 292 Arc User
i tried to change his stance and disabled movement at garaks clothes shop in ds9 . but he still slouches forward and sways from side to side as if drunk . is there any place where i can change his stance etc that will actiually work . i love being a jem but this is pretty intolerable

Comments

• Options
    joeykoricjoeykoric Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    bruccy wrote: »
    i tried to change his stance and disabled movement at garaks clothes shop in ds9 . but he still slouches forward and sways from side to side as if drunk . is there any place where i can change his stance etc that will actiually work . i love being a jem but this is pretty intolerable

Your issue is not one of stance. That posture means that he requires a shot of ketracel white.
    Fleet Admiral Zach Caldwell
    Commanding Officer, Strategic Starfleet Operations
  • Options
    omg , ok . lol makes sense , ty =)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    also, you can cure the dependency on white entirely by finishing Home​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    well thats unfortunate for me , cause allthough i get over the first crevice under ground in the previous mission i have no clue what i need to do for the 2nd one (when you get chased) lol