test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP : How Defeat: Trait Exitus Acta Probat !

ekypyrosekypyros Member Posts: 181 Arc User
So first Exitus Acta Probat Trait is total TRIBBLE! and has additionally damaged the PvP!
https://sto.gamepedia.com/Trait:_Exitus_Acta_Probat

This makes opponents intangible for a minute or more !
Unfortunately, there is hardly a good solution to the problem!

Here is my solution!
First
Ability: Attack Pattern Lambda II for pilot ships! ( https://sto.gamepedia.com/Ability:_Attack_Pattern_Lambda )
this only works a bit because there is server lag and the decision Perception runs only 5 seconds! but it works !

Sadly, only pilot ships can use this skill! so useless for many...

But for the people without a pilot ship there is also possibility!

A bad solution of the problem but works are Conn Duty Officers! The TacticalTeam Accuracy/perception variant !
https://sto.gamepedia.com/Specialization:_Conn_Office

These Conn officers can stack with activation Tactical Team.! but have a maximum of a chance of 20% per one-step to 100 Perception!, that's why I say a bad solution, because effective 3 of the kind are needed and for me slot waste!

But all in all, wants to say! The Trait: _Exitus_Acta_Probat must go!
Or pilot skills and or doffs can be upgraded!

Thx for reading and i hope i had help a little !
Greetz EKY
Post edited by ekypyros on

Comments

• Options
    Attack Pattern : Lambda
    lambda8wk5h.png

Con Duty Officer !

dutyehk6h.png
  • Options
    So Welcome to Maintance now is Time to read all Above to be ready for the Next PvP
    Maybe somone Test it in this 2 hours Self ! Whats your experience now has the trait gone?
  • Options
    marctraiderzmarctraiderz Member Posts: 539 Arc User
    i already kill all tey peol with he exobus trait it must be rly gut
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I... have no idea what I just read...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I... have no idea what I just read...

You're not alone.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    lasoniolasonio Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    seems pretty straight forward and basic to me.

EAP provides a large boost to stealth which they are saying makes ships disappear from the screen which would make sense but who knows, I have the trait I just have no time for pvp to test it. And because they can spam jam sensors and intelligence skills they can stay cloaked or at least off sensors of players in pvp but still enjoy the damage and other goodies for a long time.

They have no real tangible way to defend against this and are basically being killed in pvp and want cryptic to either erf or delete the trait.

I personally don't know if this is true r not and I am certain the people fighting and pvp were perhaps unaware of this as well but I doubt there will be or should be anything done to this trait. it's relatively new and is only available to klinks for cheap from the market and feds for the sec 31 destroyer. Again I have the ship and trait but I have not tested this so I don't know the validity of this claim nor do I think it warrants any actions against it simply because the trait is working as intended.
    Even god rested. No work ethic.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Ah, I see.

EAP is killing them and they would rather get it nerfed than find a way to defend against it.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.