test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reputation Accolades bugged?

larloch78larloch78 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
So I've recently started working on my Tac Romulan captain again, because I'm a slacker as well as RL stuffs. I noticed that I didn't have the shiny Iconian Rep armor visuals unlocked, so I set about working on that...started maybe 3 days ago. Already had the shield and weapon unlocked, and was looking forward to getting the armor unlocked so I could look at my new ESD barbie options. I got the armor completed, and went to the tailor to see what could be seen. Click the dropdown menu and select Iconian Resistance, and the only options available are the Jem'Hadar tac outfit. Several of the dropdowns were greyed out, including the boots, which had defaulted to a boot I don't have purchased, so the tailor wanted 550 Zen for something I didn't even want. Got to looking in the Accolades, and in the Reputation Accolades segment, the Accolade for the Iconian rep shows I've completed the project for the weapon and the shield, but no armor. Here's the kicker: discovered I already had the armor from who knows how long ago, sitting on a rarely used bridge officer. Anyone got any ideas on this one?

Comments

• Options
    trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    The last toon I did this reputation on finished the ground gear accolade on May 9th so it was working then at least. But ofc, that's 2 patches ago...
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS