test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Battle at the Binary Stars" Endeavor

makburemakbure Member Posts: 422 Arc User
I think this was removed when Discovery Legends rep line was added? Ok, but.... we have it as an Endeavor to complete and can't. I have 1 day, 22 hours to wait, can we reset this to move on to the next or something. thanks.
-Makbure

Comments

• snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    Yeah.. Today's universal endeavour is "Battle at the Binary stars" that TFO is removed from the game since it was an event, so we can't complete it...
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    No, you can't re-roll global endeavors, you'll just have to wait for a reset on Wednesday.

But thanks for the warning, now I don't need to worry about whether I want to do it over five accounts. I'll just wait for the reset.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I was going to post about the missing TFO/Epic Endeavor, so thank you for getting to it sooner :)

I forgot why they decided to yank the Battle of the Binary Stars.

All I have to say about Battle of the Binary Stars is if they bring it out again, I hope they fix the first two phases of the TFO. They weren't granting experience/expertise when destroying the ships.

I for one liked the Battle of Pahvo TFO after they fixed the XP problem.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    Cryptic is aware, but today's a holiday in the US (Memorial Day) and no one is at work, so this won't be getting changed today.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    Listen here, I watched the opening for season 1 of Disco, I require immediate completion recognition for the endeavour.

CRYPTIC WHEN?!?! ;)
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    I think they're treating it like an event map, like Mirror Invasion.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    This is the another example of STO game fail.
    Well, I guess they changed their minds. B@BS is back on!
    GrWzQke.png
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    Yes, it's under tha all tab beneath azure nebula
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,386 Arc User
    However, it seems they quicky rushed it back in the game, because despite featuring one of the most important battles in Discovery (and its first, too), it doesn't reward Discovery Legends marks or canisters.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    However, it seems they quicky rushed it back in the game, because despite featuring one of the most important battles in Discovery (and its first, too), it doesn't reward Discovery Legends marks or canisters.

Thanks for the heads up.

Having limited time, and needing Disco marks, I can only run one queue to get my daily Disco marks. This answers a question I was needing answered. It's a shame really, you'd think a Disco queue would award Disco marks. But, since it was removed prior to the new update, they probably haven't had time to adjust it yet.

Oh well, not like I'm huge into the endeavor system anyway. 90% of the stuff in it I have no interest in doing no matter how many rewards they tack on.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well, I guess adding it back in for the Universal Endeavor they wanted to add a boatload of additional EC to the game so they can be really concerned about EC inflation. ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • mbaldelli02909mbaldelli02909 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    Yes, it's under tha all tab beneath azure nebula

It seems to only show up if the Endeavor is available. Otherwise, it's gone from the TFO line up under ALL and Fleet Marks.

This doesn't seem right given it's also one of the few out there that actually does allow "Choice of Marks".
    Yes, it was only turned back on for the Endeavor. It's meant to be an event now. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
This discussion has been closed.