test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nukara broken - hangs on every beam down and log-in

wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 393 Arc User
I went to nukara for endeavor but when tried to beam in, the game hung on zone loading screen at 40%.

I eventually killed session and logged in again...the Login panel shows me that location is Nukara Prime, and there is no safe login option. So I login and it hangs at 43% on zone loading scene. Every time I try to login this character now it hangs. Perhaps the Nukara instance is just hung and needs to be recycled?

Comments

• Options
    turbografix16turbografix16 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Same thing occurred to me, but with Defera.
  • Options
    turbografix16turbografix16 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Now it just happened trying to zone into a TFO. Game is broken.
  • Options
    papy1986papy1986 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yeah I'm getting the same thing. I currently have two characters stuck at 40% loading screens (Archer system and Stormbound).
  • Options
    vexjvexj Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just got this too, but it was random TFO and when I closed and logged back in it said Undine Assault. And like ya'll, it just hangs at about 40%.

Other characters can log in fine at the moment, but this one is stuck.
  • Options
    barinorpahnbarinorpahn Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Getting this as well starting the "secrets" mission at delta volanis.
  • Options
    jimmyjoe1ajimmyjoe1a Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    same thing happening too me not matter which character I select, I am stuck at 41% on the loading screen
  • Options
    sarah2774sarah2774 Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    It happened to me when going to kobali prime. I reloaded the game 5 times stuck at 40%. Then I left the computer for 20 min and it loaded. That how i got my character unstuck. It only happens to zone which you have not been for a while when it needs to patch.
    OPv9m3F.jpg
  • Options
    starruler1starruler1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have all so been having the same problem Nukara prime Deep space nine even going to my bridge just gets suck on a loading screen gose up 40% and then stops
  • Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    patch on demand maybe?
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    Do you have reduced streaming on in the settings? That used to solve some freezing while loading maps problems.
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Turn off on demand patching and run a verify.