test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rai doff

tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
How do you get the Rai doff from Mine Enemy? The wiki says Federation captains need to talk to her with Tier 4 Diplomacy, which I did but all it did was cancel the dialogue as soon as I selected the option. The Diplomacy dialogue wouldn't appear the second time.

Someone on Reddit said they could only get her as a Romulan, despite the wiki saying Federation and Klingons should also be able to get her.
tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,296 Community Moderator
    I've only ever been able to get her as a Romulan, and even then, only if I actually did the tutorial. Skip the tutorial and you can't get her either.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    do you have an open doff slot? I seem to remember it requiring one.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    have a open slot talk to her before going into the mine
    Post edited by garaks31 on
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    I had 9 doff slots (currently at 141 of 150).
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I've only ever gotten her as a Romulan too. Perhaps I'll try with one of my diplomatic feds and see what happens.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • bossheisenbergbossheisenberg Member Posts: 603 Arc User
    I got her fairly recently on my fed. I just followed the directions and she joined my crew. Can't remember how it's done but I think I just followed what it says on STO wiki.
    I made a vid, but it'll be a while before it's uploaded.

Short version:
    You need tier 4 in diplomacy or marauding
    you need to not have her already
    you need an empty slot

That should be it really.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    I had all 4 of those met; Tier 4 Diplomacy, didn't have her and 9 free slots.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    You should be able to have Rai join your Doff roster if you have Diplomacy / Marauding at level 4. I am currently looking at Rai on my KDF character. Additionally, I actually forgot about Rai for my Fed character on my secondary F2P STO account. The first time I did the mission my Diplomacy was not yet at level 4. However, it is currently level 4 and I was able to recruit Rai on my Fed character while responding to this thread.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Just recruited her on my Klingon-allied Jem'Hadar. Everyone else that qualifies already had her.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    edited May 2019
    That's exactly what I did, but I didn't get anything for it. Hitting the [Diplomacy] button didn't even get me any follow-up dialogue, it just automatically cut the dialogue immediatly.

I think I'll try again, maybe it just didn't register. Wouldn't surprise me...

EDIT: Just tried it again and got her, the game must have not registered me using the Diplomacy option the first time.
This discussion has been closed.