test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Light Cruiser/Centaur class bug

Hello all,

So I believe I found a bug on the Xbox One version of the game. I filed a report with support and they advised I post here in the forums. So the issue I encountered was with the Centaur outfit for the Light Cruiser Tier 1. I bought it to see if I would like the ship and I've made my mind up that I definitely do, enough to buy the Tier 6. However as can be guessed by the title of this post, I encountered a bug while accessing the outfit menu for the ship. I was unable to equip and save the Centaur saucer as when I saved a pop up would state 'outfit is invalid' or similar phrase and sure enough, the saucer wasn't equipped when I exited the menu. Another issue is parts and skins becoming stuck on the ship and them being unable to be changed unless the outfit menu is closed and reopened constantly. I find this quite frustrating but understand that bugs are natural. I wanted to share in hopes that this could be fixed. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Thanks 👍
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Not sure what you mean, but you can't equip a skin that comes on a Zen ship unless you own it. So if you were trying to use the T6 skin or any part of it, but haven't bought the T6 ship, you aren't able to actually equip the ship as designed as you don't own all the parts.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    I have moved your thread. Please, when advised to post bugs to the forum, do so in the appropriate Bug Subforum. Thank you.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    fyrehart1997#0580 fyrehart1997 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    > @baddmoonrizin said:
    > I have moved your thread. Please, when advised to post bugs to the forum, do so in the appropriate Bug Subforum. Thank you.

Thank you so much. I keep making so many mistakes I feel like I should just make my profile pic picard face palming 😂 I really appreciate it.
  • Options
    feonix#4466 feonix Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey, I just encountered a bug with the Mogai Heavy Warbird.. I can’t put Romulan Type 4 or the Upgrade material on it and I can’t change the hull to the other free one, but I can select the one that costs Zen
  • Options
    fyrehart1997#0580 fyrehart1997 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    @feonix#4466 I am having the same problem right now with that same ship on my Romulan character. Same as with the light cruiser "outfit uses invalid parts" and the parts revert to others when equipped.

This is seriously frustrating! Not only the glitch, but the lack of a response. If a dev has seen this, please reply and let us know you're aware. I honestly don't expect a fix soon, but I would love to know it's being looked into. Thanks.