test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do you want to have Captain Pike's wheel chair in the next Lock Box?

peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
animated.gif
Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
felisean wrote: »
teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Do you want to have Captain Pike's wheel chair in the next Lock Box? 41 votes

Beep
53%
f9thretxcartan42tousseauwestx211seaofsorrowsbaronvonboomthay8472ioneonpoddlipsiameesecaptainbmoneytrennankahless2001darakossdavefenestratortm706mspfuelerzerokillcf2011trekpuppyjamesjem 22 votes
Beep Beep
46%
garaks31saurializardguljarolgaevsmanlordsteve1arabaturshadowkain666aten66neoakiraiicentaurianalphawilbor2kaggert27lordgyormneme0n7belannawolfkaboomthe1stcenturian821disqord#9557rickvic#6033 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Beep Beep
    Beep Beep, beep beep beep beep, beep… beep!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    reptilecynrikreptilecynrik Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Beep
    I think it's a great idea. I want it to add +25 CrtD and +100 radiation res!
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Beep
    It should change all of your dialog options in story episodes, like the "idiot build" in Fallout 2 or playing a Malkavian in Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.
  • Options
    vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    Y tho?
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • Options
    centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    Beep Beep
    It would give us something to do around ESD when we're waiting out another AFK penalty...otherwise...no.
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Beep
    Yes. I would very much like to create my own personal army of killer cyborgs from my own cells whilst sitting in my life support chair plotting to build a reality bomb..​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    artan42 wrote: »
    Yes. I would very much like to create my own personal army of killer cyborgs from my own cells whilst sitting in my life support chair plotting to build a reality bomb..​​

What you did there. I see it. :wink:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Davros?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Beep
    As long as it comes with some Stephen Hawkings sound effects, I'm all for it.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Beep
    Only if it has a Turbo Boost so I can zoom around ESD and run people over. :lol:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    No Party Balls shooting out of the chair. :)
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,646 Arc User
    Beep
    I will never forget playing mods for Star Trek Voyager Elite Force. I could run the fragging maps as Pike in the chair. Fun time.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • Options
    wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    I would absolutely love this but it would need to be an out of combat mount but you totally need that glazed over head tilt.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Beep
    ltminns wrote: »
    Davros?

No. Dave Ross. Actor extraordinaire.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Beep
    I don't bother with polls as a rule, they accomplish very little. However this is an important issue that deserves active voting from the community as a whole.

On a related note, I saw this episode when I was a child. Pike could go beep and beepbeep. Why couldn't he use Morse code?
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Beep
    poddli wrote: »
    I don't bother with polls as a rule, they accomplish very little. However this is an important issue that deserves active voting from the community as a whole.

On a related note, I saw this episode when I was a child. Pike could go beep and beepbeep. Why couldn't he use Morse code?

Because it wouldn't be good television :) . Viewers can understand yes and no beeps without subtitles.

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Beep Beep, beep beep beep beep, beep… beep!
    So that's a Double Yes?
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    Beep
    poddli wrote: »

Because it wouldn't be good television :) . Viewers can understand yes and no beeps without subtitles.

I was eight. That realisation hadn't occured to me yet. :D
  • Options
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    rickvic#6033 rickvic Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Beep Beep
    Will it come with a "They see me rolling" title ?
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    which one is yes and which one is no?
    strike that, why not just put yes or no instead?

I'll just move on to the next thing and say no. Why? well since any previous attempts at playing on morality will leads to other users disrepsecting my opinion and i know it will happen, so i'll just say no and leave it at that.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited April 2019

I'll just move on to the next thing and say no. Why? well since any previous attempts at playing on morality will leads to other users disrepsecting my opinion and i know it will happen, so i'll just say no and leave it at that.

So is it moral to exclude having characters in game with a disability or moral to include them eventhough we play in an utopian world where disabilities should be able to be healed to a point where somebody can lead a normal life?

I am curious about your opinion. Feel free to express it in my polls always and dont let others stop you please.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    Beep

Because it's funnier this way.

• Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Beep
    Why not... though I could see it being rather difficult to participate in the Risa festivities
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator

If you've seen the original episode, you'd know that he did put "yes or no", used here as an attempt at humor. Not everything has to be so serious. :smile:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    mspfuelermspfueler Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Beep
    Event Racing! Studded tires for ice, paddle tires for Nimbus. Use different consoles for power ups! A new power creep! Star Trek Mario Kart.
    Post edited by mspfueler on
    Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Only if it comes with rocket boosters
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
This discussion has been closed.