test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Well rounded ships

siollefulsiolleful Member Posts: 17 Arc User

im a self declared speed junkie most the time, fast ships hard hitting and agile as hell , but that leaves me really struggling at times since its a struggle t stay alive on some missions on certain lvls . Atm im playing around with a rommie(fed) and while im loving it.i am working on my tpau scout ship . mainly working around the grav well skill.

what im looking for is a well rounded ship one that is fast and agile but packs a punch and still has good room for sci skills No idea if it exists at all ,but maybe?

Comments

• Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Maybe the Guardian? It's pretty much the definition of "jack of all trades, master of none". Or maybe even the T6 D'D.
    But truth be told "well rounded" ships really aren't that great. Sure you can make it work but if you don't specialize in some direction you'll end up with a whole lot of "meh". That being said, every ship should be able to curb stomp the regular episodes. If you're having serious trouble it's time to overthink your ship build and flying.
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    If your having trouble staying alive in a T'pau..You might want to rethink what your Boffs are doing.The last guy who worked through his build had 2 Tac Boffs and 1 heal and a ton of "doubling Up" abilities.

There are 2 mainways to build in survivabiliy in a sci ship..(2-3)Heals/Placates...
    Or With the Competitive engines..EmpE,ApO + Evasiveness.. Fly in all crazy fast (340-450 flight speed) drop your GWell/Sci magics and Torpedos and Zoom out.

This is what I used to do with my Wells (and its hilarious in the Dyson BZ)

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    telbasta7386telbasta7386 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    Get a carrier and live vicariously through your pets =p
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    Get a carrier and live vicariously through your pets =p

BWHAHAH!

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.