test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Faction Starter Packs

Your faction starter packs promise to give a t1 ship, but it doesn't. I checked and double checked, but the ship requisition vender shows that the ship has to be purchased for an additional 500 zen. We shouldn't have to pay twice for a ship that we should already have access too. If this is how you are doing business now, it is of very poor taste.

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,474 Arc User
    Seems like a bug to me and not intentional.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    zaccar#5080 zaccar Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    if you by chance bought the federation starter pack for 400 zen then there is no ship included as it states in the c store.

Dont know what happend to you but all my starter packs that include a ship have it claimable and working.

try a ticket to support, they will help you
  • Options
    beckysodabeckysoda Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    We might be having the same issue. I bought the 'Temporal Agent Special Pack' (15000 ZEN) and it was missing all the ships, the upgrade packs, and the bridge officer. :'(

I wrote a ticket. The GM said it's a 'known issue'. They also said that the dev team is 'working on a fix', but no ETA.

Can I suggest that you lodge a ticket too?
  • Options
    adamathefrog#2992 adamathefrog Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    "rofl sorry you didn't get your $150 of ships, maybe the devs will fix it one day, haha" - arc support
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I bought the temporal starter pack and didn't get any of the ships. Support is very unhelpful, after 5 days they said I should be able to get the ships, if not to read the forum...

The weirdest thing is that it correctly applied the discount to the Fleet variant of the ship, so the game knows I should have the ship.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I don't know if this applies to our case, but I found something in the patch notes:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11107443-pc-patch-notes-for-3/7/19
    • Resolved an issue that was preventing items from being unlocked after purchasing any Packs from the Arc website.

Let's hope this fixes it up for us! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    It would have been helpful if the support person had said that this was scheduled to be fixed, but they didn't. They just said "keep checking the forums" with no real information.

In any event, it hasn't actually fixed the problem, so 6 days and counting that they've failed to deliver something that's been paid for.

I must say, they have a very unhelpful and cavalier attitude to failing to deliver things people have paid for. I can only imagine how annoyed I'd be if I'd spent 15000 ZEN and not 2000.
    Post edited by adamathefrog#2992 on
  • Options
    It's still broken here. I still can't get my ships. :'(

I'm just asknig for a refund at this point.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Man, they are so slow to respond and their ticketing system sucks.
  • Options
    I asked them for that refund, and it feels like they're ignoring me so far.
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Man, they are so slow to respond and their ticketing system sucks.

If the Zen store got bug like that, then they are propably buried under all the tickets - and it will be high priority to fix...