test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Update make that TWO characters stuck in Bajor hell

ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
Tried running the anniversary on a different character Daenyrs and well shes stuck in Bajor limbo as well. Same error codes as the other and same as what happened before.

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    what happened before?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    what happened before?

First time was running the Bajor ground missions in the story arc on my AOD character when I completed them aand went to warp out the game crashed and the when reloaded I could not gain access to it. Got a message the Bajor maps were not able to be opened as they were corrupted or had not been downloaded. Very strange eventually the devs were able to access the character and one other that was also lost in Bajor limbo.
    this time it was when I tried getting the particle in Bajor ground that the game crashed instantly on entyering Bajor space. So to verify it was a recurring issue I tried doing the same mission with one of my lesser characters. Very frustrating I don't dare try doing that with any of my others damn shame I was looking forward to the Vulcan ship.
  • Options
    damn pah wraiths

Pretty much it seems.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Oh man!!! 2 of them!!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    Well the fix the team suggested worked so knock on wood I got them back.