test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weapon/Console slots locked

joeykoricjoeykoric Member Posts: 117 Arc User
I am on my Discovery toon. Just hit level 10 and went to the ship selector to purchased the Rhode Island science vessel. One weapons slot is locked as is one Engineering and Science console slots. Anyone else noticing this problem? Any possible workaround?
Fleet Admiral Zach Caldwell
Commanding Officer, Strategic Starfleet Operations

Comments

• ralaarralaar Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I just started leveling a Discovery captain, in the first two space missions my beams have become disabled and will not fire. The first time it fixed itself somehow in combat, the second time both beams were greyed out and even the Fire All Beams button was greyed. I had to destroy Klingon ships with Tachyon beam and torpedoes, after combat I swapped the position of the fore beam and torpedo and it reenabled the beams, no idea why they were locked out nor why that fixed it.

This is happening with the starter ship, Malachowski Light Cruiser.
  • joeykoricjoeykoric Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Hmm, that might have something to do with. I was flying the Malachowski as my starter ship. I did not have any issues with it. But the issues started when I changed to the Rhode Island science vessel. A coding problem with the weapon and console which when you change ship somehow locks out a aft weapon slot and an engineering and science slots, perhaps. Whatever the issue it is annoying. Without the rear weapon slot and two console slots down, the Rhode Island is crippled and useless. So I guess I will have to go back to the Malachowski unless I am able to find a better Lt. Commander ship.
    Fleet Admiral Zach Caldwell
    Commanding Officer, Strategic Starfleet Operations