test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why is my avatar invisible?

wolfehunterswolfehunters Member Posts: 41 Arc User
Since the new patch today I can't see myself? Cryptic is this a new portable cloaking tech? Or is this a way to force me to update my avatar to change my look? How can I restore myself myself?

Comments

• Options
    wolfehunterswolfehunters Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Ah figured it out.. Beard Goatee is bugged I changed to the thin one and my I'm visible again. yay..
  • Options
    tearex#9183 tearex Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Just wanted to post the same, changing the beard type makes me visible again.
  • Options
    depotdevildepotdevil Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    What the hell.. they do maintenance and remove a facial feature that makes the whole avatar disappear?? I want my hair back.
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    Just like Cryptic to TRIBBLE a standard feature. **Slow clap** Well done Cryptic another reason to make me play less as this toon is my main and already has more bugs due to all the patches you have released
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    greatpicklegreatpickle Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    This game has more bugs that an old prostitute.
  • Options
    jameswilliejameswillie Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I have this bug as well, haven't been back on the game to see if my goatee is causing my cloaking, but judging from what everyone else is stating it probably is. Kinda neat though. All I see is a big ol dart gun floating around shooting snowmen lol. This is happening to my AOY human male captain, not sure that matters or if it is a bug on the goatee no matter whom its on.
  • Options
    anubis0sarvouranubis0sarvour Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    Seriously? That's why my main turned invisible? They repo'd his BEARD???
    probably not related to some of my alts' Chell Grett disappearing then ...
    3fe5520084f54ba06a859d0b2c824e771701473049.png
    The Borg Assimilator
    Live Long and Prosper.๐Ÿ––[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    phenomenaut01phenomenaut01 Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    I turned invisible when I changed into the Kelvin uniform, so it's not just the goatees...though I did have that invisibility issue with my Klingon toon. So it's not limited to one thing apparently.
  • Options
    anubis0sarvouranubis0sarvour Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    It's obvious why the goatees have this new feature: They're clearly messing with them in preparation for all the Mirror story arcs they have planned around the anniversary.

They couldn't just make some new, Mirror Beards? They had to steal ours?
    I thot it was only the MU TRIBBLEwits that couldn't do tribble w/o stealing tribble...
    3fe5520084f54ba06a859d0b2c824e771701473049.png
    The Borg Assimilator
    Live Long and Prosper.๐Ÿ––[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]