test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[SOLVED] New Hud Changes to the Endeavor Mission Information location is poorly situated

ktbu#5082 ktbu Member Posts: 53 Arc User
Like usual cryptic makes changes that nobody wanted and nobody tested and the results are predictably negative.

they have placed the endeavor information at the bottom of your open mission list and it is translucent if you hover your mouse over it however... If you have many open missions you CAN"T READ IT!

LMAO *BANGS HEAD ON TABLE*

Post edited by ktbu#5082 on

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2019
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Amazing, everything in that was wrong.

lol really? OKAY buddy, whatever you say... but it is correct. I am looking at it right now.

what is funny is that you have offered no explanation in your post and offered no solution so you are just trolling. If you have nothing to add to the conversation then please go post elsewhere.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,048 Community Moderator
    You CAN actually change its location. Its now added as a seperate entity in your HUD edit.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    i will check ty, i didnt bother checking because moving those windows before always messed it all up. I wish they would allow us to move the same hud mission list window when you are in dyson. If an area alerrt goes off you can't read anything.

I don't see why they made this change really. I much prefer where it was before with the hide feature
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Flaming/trolling redacted. — WingedHussar
    Post edited by wingedhussar#7584 on
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    You CAN actually change its location. Its now added as a seperate entity in your HUD edit.

thank you
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,348 Community Moderator
    Flame thread. Nice. At least your issue is solved. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.