test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shuttle Requisition Authorization

kamiyama317kamiyama317 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
How do lifetimers claim the Captain's Yacht? The ship vendor says I don't have an authorization.

What's weird is if I look at the Type 8 right next to it, it needs the same authorization and I do have one for that.

I don't think I've claimed the yacht on this character because I don't have the admiralty card for it. Do I need to speak to an NPC first?

The ship vendor should have an option for it. He has an option to claim a new Chimera if I need to. The option for the yacht should be right there too.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rednecktrekrednecktrek Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I don't know how helpful this will be, but I always got my yacht right before The Vault mission and never had any trouble. Maybe check at whatever station you have to go to before The Vault?
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    As long as you're level 5 and an LTS, it should be available. There should be a Shuttle Information Officer that might tell you about the Yacht.

The Type-8 Shuttle shouldn't require the same authorization, just have the same icon.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    That Shuttle guy gives you a Token. Then go to the Ship Vendor.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    That Shuttle guy gives you a Token. Then go to the Ship Vendor.

This... You need to verify it with that character first... Why?

Because Cryptic... thats why
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • kamiyama317kamiyama317 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    If anyone else wasn't able to find it like I did, go to Starbase 39 Sierra and at the end where the ship selection officer is, across the dais there's a caitian shuttle information officer. The caitian will give you another requisition for a captain's yacht.

I have no clue where the corresponding shuttle officer is at ESD. I looked everywhere and could not find them.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    He is outside the counter by the railing just across from the Ship Selector guy.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.