test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Romulus Replay

sukhothaisukhothai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
So I noticed The Atlai, Vastam Peaks, Paehhoh Crater, and Hwael Ruins are not replayable. Did they change this or is this a bug?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Word on the grapevine is New Romulus and Nimbus missions are oneshots. One and Done.
    Don't know if that's WAI or not though.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Nimbus missions are replayable if you are Romulan Republic and I believe they can be shared from any romulan republic character. Thing is they kept it as a republic storyline while making it an optional for all the other factions. Might explain why some missions are bugged to where Normal Federation characters can't access certain missions without them being shared from what I understand.

Okay as for New Romulus Missions I would go to the episodes tab to get the missions I'm not sure if they are replayable but I think they might be, from there at least I checked and the New Romulus storyline is there. The optional missions can't be replayed, as they had not added that feature in a new optional episodes tab. Which means they can only be played once. Its how they Streamlined Missions overhaul by moving those storylines in the available tab.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    Okay as for New Romulus Missions I would go to the episodes tab to get the missions I'm not sure if they are replayable but I think they might be, from there at least I checked and the New Romulus storyline is there. The optional missions can't be replayed, as they had not added that feature in a new optional episodes tab. Which means they can only be played once. Its how they Streamlined Missions overhaul by moving those storylines in the available tab.

The Aid New Romulus missions are not replayable. Once you do them all except Staging Area are gone and cannot be obtained anywhere in the game. They're not under Available, nor can they be found by talking to the NPC on New Romulus who used to give them.

Whether or not this is wai is anyone's guess. In fact, good luck convincing the devs they're gone at all. They keep claiming they're there and that we're just doing it wrong so we can't find them.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Word on the grapevine is New Romulus and Nimbus missions are oneshots. One and Done.
    Don't know if that's WAI or not though.

Yep. The missions in question are definitely "one and done". I played the Atlai on a somewhat new character on my 2nd STO (F2P only) account which was found under the "Available" tab. I completed it once and it was gone. I used to play that mission and Hwael Ruins along with other New Romulus missions when I wanted to grind some Dil New Romulus for a change.
This discussion has been closed.