test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Q's Dancers

drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
What happened to them?

And they seem to have given up completely on the floating chair.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    They only appear during the Anniversary event.
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    This guy is right Q needs more dancing girls(?) !
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »
    They only appear during the Anniversary event.

Nope, they also used to appear with the Summer Event, and although I've never been able to play during QWW, before this year, I'm assuming they also has the dancing Gorn for that in the past.

I'd have at least expected some dancing "Tortured Elf" companions, if for no other reason than they are the "new" pet this year. I dunno, but the lack of anything really "new", and the lack of any real "event" feel, I'm inclined to think this year it's a rush job, and that Cryptic are either working on other things, or they are out of idea's.
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    They're busy working on Discovery but we did get the new costumes and kit modules.
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    bendalek wrote: »
    ...Nope, they also used to appear with the Summer Event, and although I've never been able to play during QWW, before this year, I'm assuming they also has the dancing Gorn for that in the past....

Uh no, Q has nothing to do with the Summer event. There is a Risian NPC for that one.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    What Q needs is strippers dancing on poles that come out of the floor at ESD.
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    We need more eye candy? Make it SWEETER next time please with a cherry on top. bear-23.gif​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Yea... the Dancing Girls only show up for the Anniversary Event.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,194 Arc User
    Change those green dudes to Orion slave dancers please. Or better yet make them pets as reward for grinding Anniversary marks.

stodance.gif​​
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Change those green dudes to Orion slave dancers please. Or better yet make them pets as reward for grinding Anniversary marks.
    stodance.gif​​
    That's a Fek'lhri.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Yeah they've always been male Fek'Ihri and it's intentional (there's also a version using a semi-actractive female alien), it's a joke either in universe by Q or the devs saying that this version of Q is so out of touch with us mere mortals that "he" can't tell the difference between a fat unattractive male and a slim attractive female.

Either way them being replaced with attractive females is not likely to happen and honestly I wouldn't want it either, scantly clad females is just pointless fanservice, while the Fek'Ihkri is a nice subversion (I think that's right term) of "fanservice extras".

EDIT:Just to counter the obvious "excuse" for this argument, while I'm bi I don't find the Fek'Ihkri males attractive at all, nor is my objection of pointless fanservice a SJW thing, I object to the "pointless" part not the "fanservice" part.
  • risian6#1997 risian6 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    bendalek wrote: »
    ...Nope, they also used to appear with the Summer Event, and although I've never been able to play during QWW, before this year, I'm assuming they also has the dancing Gorn for that in the past....

Uh no, Q has nothing to do with the Summer event. There is a Risian NPC for that one.​​

Please forgive @bendalek .

It is quite understandable that people forget about Risian NPCs. Risian PCs are much more interesting after all! :p
    Formerly known as Risian4. Risian6 is my new PS4-account. Fleetcaptain5 is my main PC account. I hope to actively play again on PC in a few months.

Now that that's made clear... on to the next issue: when are playable Voth coming, and where's are my T7 Vesta and C-store purchasable real life shuttle? :)
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    I think they switched the dancers around the wrong factions.
  • drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    Duh, of course it's only for the Anniversary event. I am getting too old for these games I guess.

Poor Q, he looks so lonely and grounded. Poor thing doesn't know how to incite interest in anything but his birthday.
This discussion has been closed.