test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan Tier 5 Reputation reward missing (KDF)

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
I just played the power source and did all the signal d'tan ect... at the end but I did not got my marks or the dillithium for completed Romulan Reputation Tier 5 ? It's the first time i did this since the changes to the reputation system. I got a few more characters who needs to do this since they reached tier 5 as well but now I wonder if I should even bother.
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    It may be related to this...you are not the only one having problems.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1244444/tier-v-reputation-rewards-missing

Read what @chrian#9670 is saying in that thread, too.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @doctorstegi , Did you hit Rank5 reputation New romulus before or After Age of discovery dropped? Reaching 100k rep that is.
  • Options
    Hello @doctorstegi , Did you hit Rank5 reputation New romulus before or After Age of discovery dropped? Reaching 100k rep that is.
    Yes. I reached it before Age of Discovery.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    maoguinmaoguin Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Bump, Three Federations having same issue. And yes, and as above they hit T5 before AoD, just never had the time to sit thru that insane 1st cutscene you cant escape out of and all the running around until now. edit, just read the other thread, so SoL :(
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2018
    Unfortunately due to the mission being moved to the mission journal those rewards were removed. Tier 5 rewards for New Romulus are granted immediately after finishing the Tier 5 Reputation project.
  • Options
    Unfortunately due to the mission being moved to the mission journal those rewards were removed. Tier 5 rewards for New Romulus are granted immediately after finishing the Tier 5 Reputation project.

So basicly you are saying that all the toons who have this still open don't get any rewards anymore, no marks no dillithium? Oh well, given the care the game has gotten recently all the bugs, lag and broken content I'm not surprised, disappointed yes but not surprised. I guess if i would be able to write a ticket you might manually adjust this for my characters however since even that didn't get fixed and i have no way of writing a ticket I'm just a customer who doesn't get any support. I guess its really time to stop investing into the game then. But thanks for letting us know after the fact.