test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tutorial Mission : Elsa Flores Tutorial Mission , i cant find her

lordakuralordakura Member Posts: 62 Arc User
i checked and it says i still have the starter ship when i tried to buy the first ship form store. but i cant find her

Comments

• Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @lordakura , I seem to not quite understand your issue. Are you saying you are in the tutorial but Elisa Flores is missing?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Hello @lordakura , I seem to not quite understand your issue. Are you saying you are in the tutorial but Elisa Flores is missing?

yes she is missing. the wierd thing is. i got the tutiral started but.... she not on my ship D: im rank 65 now and would like to finish it so i can get her as a Boff i asume thats how you get her. cause my account is OLD!!! and i do not wish to start over as i have real like money gear on her. borg bof for example and a romy fleet bof too can someone help :O

in fact , far as i know only one of my avatars actually has her. thats my discovery toon D: only cause you get her as part of the story D:
    Post edited by lordakura on
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @lordakura This is an old federation 2409 character? Elisa Flores is for 2409 Federation. Discovery Federation have different tutorial boffs. Though to obtain her , go to Starfleet academy seated to the left of Ferra is an npc. If you stand in front of them they will have "Put in Transfer Order for Elisa Flores". Let me know if this works for you.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @lordakura This is an old federation 2409 character? Elisa Flores is for 2409 Federation. Discovery Federation have different tutorial boffs. Though to obtain her , go to Starfleet academy seated to the left of Ferra is an npc. If you stand in front of them they will have "Put in Transfer Order for Elisa Flores". Let me know if this works for you.

THANK YOU!!! : D hopefully now i can do that tut mission =^-^= and yeah first avatar i ever had was her
    as for her npc on my ship to do the tutorial mission? nothing i can do about her correct?
  • Options
    @lordakura The above location should work on all 2409 Federation characters no matter the age. Let me know if any of them are unable to follow those instructions in obtaining Elisa Flores
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @lordakura The above location should work on all 2409 Federation characters no matter the age. Let me know if any of them are unable to follow those instructions in obtaining Elisa Flores

thank you so much so far it looks like it going to work out ^^ but i will keep you posted. thank you for being so helpful =^-^=

i still got the missing npc issue though where i can't complete the tutorial mission unless i talk to an NPC called Elisa Flores :( i was told that was a sepcial mission that suppose has to unlock for the account to have access to it D:
  • Options
    @lordakura , whats the name of the character that can't find Elisa flores?
  • Options
    @lordakura , whats the name of the character that can't find Elisa flores?

they all cant ><
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited October 2018

Just tested this, Personnel Officer doesn't offer any Put in Transfer Order for Elisa Flores.
    Post edited by kaithan1975 on
  • Options

Just tested this, Personnel Officer doesn't offer any Put in Transfer Order for Elisa Flores.

that wierd Kaithan i just did it this morning with my eng and was able to get her. so my tack, my sci and my eng has her now. but i cant seem to figure out how to start the tutorial mission on your ship though :o i went to my BO but she didnt say anything about any missions
  • Options
    @lordakura If a character has cleared a "tutorial" at some point in it's creation it will not be able to repeat it. IF that is what your asking. @kaithan1975 you can only re-obtain elisa flores on Starfleet characters who start out in 2409. Let me know if you have a character that fits this requirement but the option does not appear. Do list the name as well.
  • Options
    @lordakura If a character has cleared a "tutorial" at some point in it's creation it will not be able to repeat it. IF that is what your asking. @kaithan1975 you can only re-obtain elisa flores on Starfleet characters who start out in 2409. Let me know if you have a character that fits this requirement but the option does not appear. Do list the name as well.

that just it chrian i never finished it D:
  • Options
    @lordakura , Which character has never finished the tutorial? If I could get their name that would be helpful thank you.
  • Options
    @lordakura , Which character has never finished the tutorial? If I could get their name that would be helpful thank you.
    thats the problem all my fed characters never finished it D: the tutorial asking me to met with that npc couldn't complete because she never spawned on my ships D:
  • Options
    Messaged you in PM.