test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship Mastery XP

slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
Not enough or hardly at all are being rewarded while playing TFOs or Random TFOs.

Comments

• Options
    tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    I have been doing the same 6 patrols over and over on each toon. Sucks which is what I think is causing burnout in the game (For me) Every mission, every TFO should give 3000+. The borg red alert was a good one at one time.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • Options
    dsarisdsaris Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    It's been this way for a loooong time now. Takes forever and a day to master a starship. Working as intended I guess.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Have you tried Ker'rat? Or N'Vak....nothing but Borg in those.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,197 Arc User
    The ship mastery gain is just way too low now.
  • Options
    aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    A decimal point must have been moved the wrong way.
  • Options
    cha0tic1acha0tic1a Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Thought it was just me...
    Yeah, another reason for me to question the sanity of playing this game of grind.
  • Options
    dsarisdsaris Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    cha0tic1a wrote: »
    Thought it was just me...
    Yeah, another reason for me to question the sanity of playing this game of grind.

Oh I just play the story missions. Haven't tried to master any new ships for quite some time now. The builds I had at the end of the Iconian content are still just as potent as they ever were, and nothing better has come along since then.
  • Options
    calexistacalexista Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    Are you even getting any Ship mastery xp at all? 3 runs of the Starbase One queue for me and I haven't moved from 2871 xp needed to get to mastery 5 on my Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Cruiser.
  • Options
    drdrahcirdrdrahcir Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Im seeing a similar issue with the starbase one queue.. but only on 1 of my toons .. had to send him to narendra sector to get any ship xp at all .
  • Options
    bluejaye1bluejaye1 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    I started a thread asking about this lack of Mastery points.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1244168/no-experience-on-killing-ships

Pile in with your comments, probably the only way short of everyone submitting a ticket, that we'll even get a response.
    Star Trek Offline is currently online. We apologise for the convenience and are working to remedy the situation.
  • Options
    bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    What level are the mobs you are killing, if they are lower than your own level then you aren't going to get much in the way of mastery XP from them.

Argala is still giving out roughly 5k.