test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Isometric Dispersal Array

rednecktrekrednecktrek Member Posts: 13 Arc User
The information on the Isometric Dispersal Array says something about "When using Exotic or Drain abilities: 20% chance for some kind of damage". I can't remember exactly, and the information on the STO Wiki doesn't have the same text. I think one of my Boff Temporal abilities has something similar.

Is this a passive or is it activated when you use the ability?

Why is it listed four or five times on the information tab?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    The information on the Isometric Dispersal Array says something about "When using Exotic or Drain abilities: 20% chance for some kind of damage". I can't remember exactly, and the information on the STO Wiki doesn't have the same text. I think one of my Boff Temporal abilities has something similar.

Is this a passive or is it activated when you use the ability?

Why is it listed four or five times on the information tab?

Thanks!

Are you using https://sto.gamepedia.com/Trait:_Pilfered_Power ?

Or is ONe or more of your sci consoles (Sounds like more) one of these https://sto.gamepedia.com/Console_-_Science_-_Shield_Refrequencer

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    No Pilfered Power, even though that does sound pretty nifty. I am using 4 of the consoles you linked.

Thanks for the link. That answered my question.
  • Options
    No Pilfered Power, even though that does sound pretty nifty. I am using 4 of the consoles you linked.

Thanks for the link. That answered my question.

If you switch to the Research consoles EPG/Drain) that will be a very useful sci trait when you use TBR or Gravity Well, Jams sensors or Photonic shockwave(I use most of these).

Sadly the Refrequencers were more fun a season a go (You can see on the page what the proton damage was before the nerf..)..The devs nerfed them a lil much..As soon as they went 50% shield pen that basically took away their usefulness for most players..The Damage reduction (on top of them already giving less EPG/Drain/Cntrl than any sci console, in the game) put them back in the "Not very useful" category or "one off".

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    Thanks for the info. It makes a lot of sense. The consoles were improvements over whatever they replaced, and they were free from the reputation boxes. I'm not in a fleet, so I suppose the Research consoles will be unavailable to me. Maybe I can find something better on the exchange.

• Options
    Thanks for the info. It makes a lot of sense. The consoles were improvements over whatever they replaced, and they were free from the reputation boxes. I'm not in a fleet, so I suppose the Research consoles will be unavailable to me. Maybe I can find something better on the exchange.

Well ..Until you join a fleet..Those would be your best option.

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.