test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defence of Starbase 1 bugged

meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
Defence of Starbase 1 is seriously bugged. Half the time it won't finish and/or no new spawns arrive. Please, fix soon.
3lsZz0w.jpg

Comments

• theboxisredtheboxisred Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    I don't know if this will help, but it seems like it happens when I have the mission active. I've had much better luck with it when I've dropped the mission.
  • huachaos#5075 huachaos Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    This just happened to me, and I have no active missions. Once again, stuck and no new spawns......
  • psychoplattpsychoplatt Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    Anyone realy wonder about broken stuff at Season start? Welcome to Star Trek Online new ones.

PSY
    nice u wasted so much time in your sig - i do not see it anyway :)
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    "Added a 5-minute Cooldown to the "Defense of Starbase One" Task Force Operation."

They have time for a (small) nerf like this?! But then can't fix its brokenness!?
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • heero139heero139 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    To make things worse, when people drop out of those bugged starbase ones it continually cycles new players into them from the queue and then those players also get stuck in them.
    Zekkie@h33r0yuy
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Not sure but it seems to be tied to successful completion of the optionals, defend the 4 ships. When I've been warped into a SB1 TFO that won't complete they all had one thing in common, they failed to defend all 4 ships. In SB1 TFO's that I've been in from start to finish, we've always saved all 4 ships and the TFO has always completed. Just my observation on this TFO.

edit: nevermind, just entered one that rescued all 4 ships and still won't finish.
    Post edited by lhoygow on
    Bugged once again. And this time, Cryptic had the audacity to give me a leaver penalty for abandoning their broken TRIBBLE! GTFO, indeed!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • huachaos#5075 huachaos Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Bugged once again. And this time, Cryptic had the audacity to give me a leaver penalty for abandoning their broken ****! GTFO, indeed!

yup, happened to me

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Yea it happened to me both of the two times. Once I joined it never had any spawn despite saying destroy the Klingons, another instance I joined that had been in progress... and yet no new enemy were spawning so I had to leave.

Hope it fixed soon.
    0zxlclk.png
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello everyone, This is currently a known issue. We are verifying if it might be an issue to do with the back-fill system for this tfo among other potential causes of having objectives already completed. I thank you for your continued patience.
  • toddariustoddarius Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    STILL BROKEN, GETTING REALLY TIRED OF BEING 30 MINUTE BANNED CAUSE YOUR TRIBBLE IS BROKEN
  • toddariustoddarius Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Defended the 4 ships every time, Still broken, so thats not it
    Hello everyone, This is currently a known issue. We are verifying if it might be an issue to do with the back-fill system for this tfo among other potential causes of having objectives already completed. I thank you for your continued patience.

Thank you for looking into it. :) Please, fix it soon.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • tunebreakertunebreaker Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    Yay, even managed to get a leaver penalty when leaving an obviously bugged map, after waiting ~5 minutes for additional klink ships to spawn or mission to complete.
  • vaewenvaewen Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Can't you at least turn it off so that so many people don't keep wasting their time on it? And for crying out loud, why on Earth do you PUSH the broken content so much, with Defense of Starbase One having big huge buttons on both the Journal Overview AND the the PvE Task Force Operations Interface, right up there in the upper left, so that all the lazy people (SO MANY lazy people...) will just click that to head right on into... the broken content? It's not even like it's simply one of many choices; it IS, in fact, THE choice you want most people to make most of the time!
    Seriously; pushing broken content feels outright hostile, and offensive.
  • harlequinpixieharlequinpixie Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    It's pretty broken, but the worse part of it is. You get zero xp for anything you kill, so it's not even viable for a small gain for ship leveling. So you get absolutely nothing at all, when it bugs out.