test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Discovery warp sound playing for all ships.

lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
The first half of the charging for warp sound is the new Discovery sound, then it switches over to the standard TNG style of jumping out sound. It sounds really bad... And this is on a non Discovery character. But all my ships are doing this.
1e3sni150tar.jpg

Comments

• Options
    fewzzfewzz Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    Yea, i brought the new C Store ship and it does the same, very irritating, being a Discovery ship should mean th enew warp but it seems bugged.
  • Options
    pwemademedothispwemademedothis Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    This is disconcerting for those playing non-Discovery content as well, as the default "warp out" sound is now the Discovery sound.
  • Options
    roman1229roman1229 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    This is disconcerting for those playing non-Discovery content as well, as the default "warp out" sound is now the Discovery sound.
    so they have just laid DSC over all sounds and everything else. so is this the new Prime Verse for this game?

• Options
    pwemademedothispwemademedothis Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    roman1229 wrote: »
    so they have just laid DSC over all sounds and everything else. so is this the new Prime Verse for this game?

I think this is unintentional, or at least temporary. It's not a clean audio edit.
  • Options
    arainmerentisarainmerentis Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Just started a new toon and of course all warp sounds are from the horrible wanna be trek :(
    Please fix the sound issue.
  • Options
    lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    Just started a new toon and of course all warp sounds are from the horrible wanna be trek :(
    Please fix the sound issue.

Its honestly sad that they havent fixed this yet... I feel like Cryptic has just given up trying anymore...
    1e3sni150tar.jpg