test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Excessive Development Set bugged

Having equipped all three pieces of this set, I have not been able to find the Residuum Reactant Deployment option on the command wheel, nor anywhere else. It's listed as the "Set 3" ability, when all pieces are equipped, but it isn't showing up anywhere. After placing a support ticket, I was directed to add it to the ps4 bugs forum. Hope it gets fixed. Really wanted to see that ability in action.

Comments

• tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Can confirm that it is indeed not there. Needs fixing.
  • voidkraken#5780 voidkraken Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Resurrecting this thread, as the bug is still present on PS4 as of current release
    @engineerb4#4806 can that be looked into please? Thanks.
  • engineerb4#4806 engineerb4 Member Posts: 211 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for the report.
    STO Software Engineer
    I build things. Things that make us go.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @necro5791#1263 ,
    Thank you for notifying us. I have filed the bug into our system to be viewed and fixed by the appropriate team.
    I'll forward this for QA to review. We know there are some things that don't show up in any of the command wheels.

In case it's helpful, below the third item in the set power list, there's another "set 3" item heading listed, but empty - perhaps there's some kind of incomplete or erroneous definition here, which is causing the intended power to be ignored due to the presence of the second entry?

> @voidkraken#5780 said:
    > engineerb4#4806 wrote: »
    >
    > I'll forward this for QA to review. We know there are some things that don't show up in any of the command wheels.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > In case it's helpful, below the third item in the set power list, there's another "set 3" item heading listed, but empty - perhaps there's some kind of incomplete or erroneous definition here, which is causing the intended power to be ignored due to the presence of the second entry?

That is, however, only true in certain times as tool tips on items and sets flicker that sometimes it shows the complete description and sometimes it "hides" parts/abilities. This is, however, a bug in its own right (only affecting the tooltips).
    edited August 2018
    Multiple post. Delete pls.
    Post edited by tmghost7729#8985 on
    edited August 2018
    Multiple post. Delete pls.
    Post edited by tmghost7729#8985 on
    That is, however, only true in certain times as tool tips on items and sets flicker that sometimes it shows the complete description and sometimes it "hides" parts/abilities. This is, however, a bug in its own right (only affecting the tooltips).

I'm not sure that's the same issue - I've only seen the "flicker" you describe affect the Reputation store descriptions or item projects, and even then it only ever affects the actual item description, not the set bonus descriptions.

In the case of this set, the erroneous item is present 100% of the time with no flicker or delay (you just have to scroll all the way to the bottom of a lengthy list), on all items you view in the set, and always in the same place (below the "Residuum Reactant Bomdardment" set bonus). I couldn't get the image embedding function to work, so there's a direct link to this screenshot of how it appears from my PS4 here:
    https://ibb.co/myQQJK
  • tvirus#2725 tvirus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    ps4 boff abilities not auto excuting properly, wont activate at the beginning of combat and usually won’t activate until an enemy ship is destroyed problem occurs again if combat is left.
    edited August 2018
    @engineerb4#4806 @chrian#9670 please add "Pursuit Unbound" active clickie from the Lobi Hunter Armor as a missing command wheel/bugged ability. Nowhere on the wheels to be found. Thanks!
  • engineerb4#4806 engineerb4 Member Posts: 211 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2019
    Post edited by engineerb4#4806 on
    STO Software Engineer
    I build things. Things that make us go.
    Thank you!