test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Horrific CCA exploit?!

meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
Someone just did 16 million DPS is CCA. Oh, c'mon, Cryptic, fix that sh*t! :)

'Max one hit' 356,165,000

Sic! And sick!
3lsZz0w.jpg

Comments

• neospiker681neospiker681 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    screenshot or it didnt happen!
  • tunebreakertunebreaker Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Do you have a combatlog file and are possibly willing to share it? (Probably not a good idea publicly in here though, knowing what kind of ppl visit these forums).
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    yeah, gotta call BS on that one
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    The entity just hit me for ~762,000 damage. That hurt.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Do you have a combatlog file and are possibly willing to share it? (Probably not a good idea publicly in here though, knowing what kind of ppl visit these forums).

Yes, I have it parsed. I'll try and PM it to you.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    nixie50 wrote: »

What you call what is irrelevant. I just sent the combat log to tunebreaker. Can't do it in public, as 'naming & shaming' is not allowed here.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • ancientfighterancientfighter Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    (post redacted) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    meimeitoo wrote: »

What you call what is irrelevant. I just sent the combat log to tunebreaker. Can't do it in public, as 'naming & shaming' is not allowed here.
    There's an amazing thing called "MS Paint." After taking a screen shot, you can use it to block out the names of those involved.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I remember back in the day when ramming speed was super OP, and people were using it to one shot the entity without taking any damage themselves.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I hate it when people say 'screenshot' or it didn't happen. If it did happen, it was unexpected so how could you get a screenshot? And calling 'bs'. I have never seen the waste matter of a bull ever come to me when I called it. Then again, I would never have the inclination to call something like that to begin with.

Those are the type of people that slavishly follow the wit and wisdom of a beloved President.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln (source: the Internet)

Ask yourself a simple question - why would anyone make that up? What would they gain from it? It's not like I stated that my Character donned an EV Suit, went out my ship's airlock with just a Bat'leth, and took the Entity down single-handedly.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User

Real mature.. what do you think the OP was just bored and decided to try and get attention by creating a bogus thread on a Star Trek game forum? Grow up man.. seriously.
    There's an amazing thing called "MS Paint." After taking a screen shot, you can use it to block out the names of those involved.

Hey captain sarcasm.. there is also this amazing thing called common sense that you might want to look into sometime. Clearly, the reason to not post the log is so that people won't read the exploit and duplicate it. Yeah, 'naming and shaming' is against forum rules, but so is posting exploits that people might be able to use themselves.

It's going up the proper channels now as it should be. Posting the log on the forum would obviously be a bad idea.
    Insert witty signature line here.
    edited August 2018
    2y2KSJ0.png
    SDXixNJ.png

Everyone happy now? OP's not a liar. Won't post combatlog for obvious reasons. Also, no idea why this thread is still open at this point.

PS. Choro is a friend of mine who I did tests with.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Its the weekend.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Its the weekend.

yep. thats why I prolly won't be able to get a Fleet version of the Lafayette until next week :(
    I REALLY hope we have emergency maintenance to fix this mess, but I doubt we will.

But I'm sure I KNOW what the exploit is....

T6 Nova.
    It could destroy the Entity just by showing up
    I heard the T6 Nova defeats Thanos in the next Avengers movie
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited August 2018

Real mature.. what do you think the OP was just bored and decided to try and get attention by creating a bogus thread on a Star Trek game forum? Grow up man.. seriously.

Hey captain sarcasm.. there is also this amazing thing called common sense that you might want to look into sometime. Clearly, the reason to not post the log is so that people won't read the exploit and duplicate it. Yeah, 'naming and shaming' is against forum rules, but so is posting exploits that people might be able to use themselves.

It's going up the proper channels now as it should be. Posting the log on the forum would obviously be a bad idea.
    Excuse me, but it's FLEET ADMIRAL sarcasm.

This may come as a shock but, in addition to names, you can cut out and block out the damage sources in a combat log that you don't want people to see to prevent further bug exploits. Which is something a subsequent poster just did. Who knew.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    [REDACTED - BMR]
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Excuse me, but it's FLEET ADMIRAL sarcasm.

Well played! :smiley:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • spencerb96spencerb96 Member Posts: 243 Media Corps
    edited August 2018
    [REDACTED - BMR]
    ffluoti63bi9.png

This may come as a shock but, in addition to names, you can cut out and block out the damage sources in a combat log that you don't want people to see to prevent further bug exploits. Which is something a subsequent poster just did. Who knew.

I suppose you could kill two drangons and free a pricess as well before bringing it to the attention of the DEVs and the comunity without getting dirty but we did not sign up to be beta tester. What the players and the op have done here is already too much to ask for in my oppinion. :)
    animated.gif
  • rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    [REDACTED - BMR]
    edited August 2018
    [REDACTED - BMR]
    animated.gif
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    does the score chart even count damage to shards as damage towards first place?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    FinR2u2.png

Closed due to continued discussion of exploits. This issue is being investigated. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.