test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ps4 reputation and ques

johnnyrot13johnnyrot13 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
unable to do any reputation on any of my characters since the new patch also after about i accept a que its seem to not give the option to accept ques after 2 times and just keep looping without dropping me.

Comments

• nightwchtrnightwchtr Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Same here, I sometimes will log off multiple times but that doesnt work all the time or I just leave it logged in for hrs and sometimes that seems to work but not all the time. FRUSTRATING
  • dilbertwuzhere#2820 dilbertwuzhere Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    This is for ps4...

Our group got the team pve working but I feel we are doing something wrong if any one can help

This is the steps we seem to have to take

Form group of 5 players and invite
    Invite all to que group
    3. Leader sets pve que and gets kicked from que team
    4. New system assigned leader invites back the person kicked from que
    5 we que up and the pve starts

I feel I am missing something if anyone can help
  • nightwchtrnightwchtr Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    unable to do any reputation on any of my characters since the new patch also after about i accept a que its seem to not give the option to accept ques after 2 times and just keep looping without dropping me.

Logged in this morning around 9am est still cant do any Reputation dailies or hourlies or anything else for that matter. its now 4pm EST. 7hrs lost and still counting
  • voidkraken#5780 voidkraken Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    This is for ps4...

Our group got the team pve working but I feel we are doing something wrong if any one can help

This is the steps we seem to have to take

Form group of 5 players and invite
    Invite all to que group
    3. Leader sets pve que and gets kicked from que team
    4. New system assigned leader invites back the person kicked from que
    5 we que up and the pve starts

I feel I am missing something if anyone can help

Try this method - I've done extensive testing and it's proven reliable so far:
    1. Invite the necessary players to the team as normal (does not need to be 5 players, can be less)
    2. Once all players have joined the team, leader goes to Missions -> PvE Queues -> Create Private and checks if all players in the team are also listed in the queue group there
    3. If not all players on the team are listed in the queue group, the team leader (only works if the player is team leader) changes map or instance (e.g. changes to a different instance of their current map, or beams down to ESD/Starfleet Academy from Sol space, etc). This should prompt all team members to be sent a new Queue Group invite without changing the team
    4. If necessary team members who received the invite should accept it (most of the time, it will be accepted automatically)
    5. Repeat the step of checking if all team members are in the Queue group too
    6. If everyone in the team is also in the queue group, you are now ready to add the team to some queues! (If not, repeat the above steps, usually it works first run through these steps. Do NOT invite players to the queue group manually, this will actually break the team up!)

For the OP's issue, I've personally noticed that the queue being offered doesn't happen reliably for Red Alert: Tzenkethi or any Gamma Battlezone queue, but seems to be mostly reliable for everything else.
  • No problems with Queues, but Reputation is BROKE TRIBBLE! All contributions say 0 and won't budge even though I have plenty energy, experience points, etc. I submitted a trouble ticket but no response, no fix, no apologies.
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    > @fullmetalaviator#9834 said:
    > No problems with Queues, but Reputation is BROKE ****! All contributions say 0 and won't budge even though I have plenty energy, experience points, etc. I submitted a trouble ticket but no response, no fix, no apologies.

Did u miss the part where a developer said they know what's causing it and you'll have to wait untill a month for a fix.

Also ques are buggy as hell
  • knight92971#5223 knight92971 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    We are having trouble que in 3 or more fleet members. Could you please fix it or let us know a work around so that we can que.
  • drsid#3032 drsid Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I find no pleasure in this broken game anymore i cant believe the state of it !
    You can't keep your paying customers happy like this !
    FIX your product or be gonne with it its 2018 people are done taking this kind of treatment !

• sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    sadly i have to agree.. i can't remeber the last time, there was not something essential broken in this game. some things have to change very soon.. especially the way of how patches/fixes gets released!
    i cannot be, that we have to deal with game-breaking bugs for weeks or even month.. there are realy a lot things wrong with this game, especially with the console version

@cryptic, in case you guys didn't knew.. a big major title is going to get released in 2 month, and i am afraid the majority of players will then run away from your broken game - its your turn now.. fix and improve this game, wherever you can - its about time!
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    ^^yup, Console version needs some love shown in the way of fixes. I don't even want to know how many players were inadvertently lost because the game is in a constant state of "something major broken". Sad really.
    Well the fact a developer said they know what's causing it but won't fix it for a month is utter ridiculous
  • matthews#8287 matthews Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i see mention of waiting a month for a reputation fix..not sure from when though. does anyone know the specific fix date so i can just stop wasting time every day?
  • sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    i seems that consoles are "responsable" for that bug!
    a work around is, to take some steps away from any consoles (bank, mail, exchange).
    Taking a seat fixes it.