test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Academy Quests

spidey51363spidey51363 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
I am LOST the Academy. I cannot find Viala who gives out the datachips or the library, not to mention where I go to take the Quiz. Can someone help me??? I have the maps but do not have a point of reference to start with. I know where Club 602 is and that is about it.

Comments

• Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    There are only 2 buildings that you can enter at Starfleet Academy. The large one with the Bank, exchange and Club 602 and a smaller round one. Viala is in the back of the round building, the datachip dispenser is right next to her and the terminals where you take the quiz are on the wall to her right. If you did the Starfleet tutorial, this is the same building where you met Captain Taggart, if not, then it is off to your right as you exit the larger building that you already know.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    Thanks. 480 Dilithium/day is nice to have cause that is the reward for completing the quest and it is DAILY!!!!
  • Options
    Guess Starfleet going to the Klingon Academy is out of the question. Same pay for the same quest and it is DAILY!!!!!