test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gamma Battlezone Broken Even More (Incredibly)

Title. Whatever the update did, made it a lot worse, not better. Can't even queue for the skirmishes now - trying to join just kicks you out right away. I believe that everyone would agree that this needs an urgent attention and a fix.

Comments

• Options
    arkle#8984 arkle Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Similar, except my issue is once I queued with my Jem'Hadar character for a Planetary Assault game, it got stuck in "Launching" mode forever. ten hours later, and it was still "Launching," and I couldn't go in an unqueue myself so that character is basically locked out of ALL PvE missions, regardless of quadrant, until it gets fixed. At least the Duty Officer stuff all still works, so Karak'Son can still collect dilithium and XP, but there's no way in hell I can get the 100 Fleet battles reward if it stays like this.

Edited to fix spelling errors.

Oh, my mistake, this complaint should go to the PC section, I don't even own a PS4. I should've paid closer attention to the search results.
    Characters: Rida Vodad (Trill), Niana (Orion), Karak'Son (Jem'Hadar), Jhanel Aphram (Andorian), Tevana (Romulan), Anahera Ngata (Human), Choadesh (Alien), Manek (Reman), C'Reta (Ferrasan), Kamak'Zun (Jem'Hedar), Joyal Krin (Cardassian), and Lur'Ast (Klingon).
    Tumblr: thehumanarkle.tumblr.com
    Twitter: @G33kOfAllTrades
    YouTube: youtube.com/user/arklestudios
    AO3 Pseudonym: ZeusParker
  • Options
    y2j469#2203 y2j469 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Having the same issue. Battlezone seemed to be better immediately after the last patch, however it's reverted back to it's prepatch state. There was a "Match Reset" maintenance later on the same day of the patch, not sure if that may have negatively affected it.
  • Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    I hope there is some fix or at least a Dev comment on this soon. It is obviously a cross platform issue:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1242724/unable-to-join-gamma-quadrant-queues

One of the most marketed pieces of the new expansion and here it is, borked to pieces :(
  • Options
    sinningsherlock#3471 sinningsherlock Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I'm hoping this gets fixed with the Home update, since it seems the Hur'q final assault leads in some way to what I imagine Home is.

EDIT: I'm also getting the issue where it won't let me queue up for the skirmishes if I'm currently queued up for a regular dungeon. So it seems damned if I do, damned if I dontd