test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Playable Cardassian Faction

So will we ever get a playable cardassian faction starting from level 1-65 the storys are there from rebuilding cardassia at the end of the dominion war to the gamma quadrant missions

Comments

• admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Faction, No. They have joined with the Federation and Klingon Empire, in the Alliance.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    The thought of being mentored by Elim Garak does have its merits. *sigh* What might have been.
    boldly-watched.png
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 7,036 Community Moderator
    I believe that ship has sailed. It took 8 years to introduce playable Cardassians and we got them in the form of a playable race for FED and KDF. If a Cardassian Faction was going to happen, it would've happened with this expansion.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of PWE/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of PWE/Cryptic
    Contact Customer Support --> https://support.arcgames.com
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online? Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    No
  • shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    Honestly I can live with that. As BaddMoonRizin said it took 8 years just to get a playable Cardassian. Just the fact that I can get the ships, uniforms and bridge crew as all Cardassian was alot more than I was expecting when I first heard they were coming out.

This may not be popular but I would really like to see down the rode a mission in Cardassia so we can at least see some of the homeworld.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

― Hunter S. Thompson
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,775 Arc User
    In a word? No.

Could we see some Cardassian flavor featured cross-faction episodes added? Yes.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,210 Arc User
    I’d lock free cardies as playable race for the new (Jem Hadar/Dominion) faction and would offer some expensive lobi ground gear for them. Otherwise I don’t see any serious need for what the OP requests anymore.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
    Bring it on
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    wishful thinking is not really a reliable source
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 2,961 Arc User
    Picking the Jem'Hadar for a new faction was a real kick to the balls of those wanting a Cardassian faction.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,464 Arc User
    Why would we...and have it ran by that tailor?

a true Cardassian leader would not allow a mass murder who tried to wipe out the Cardassians free all for a Old Space station.... what was the point in letting her go to try to minimize blood?

how that work out....she disguise herself as a Tzenkethi admiral and wipe out entire worlds...if we are to have a True Cardassian faction...it should be under a better leader
    GwaoHAD.png