test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Playable Cardassian Faction

So will we ever get a playable cardassian faction starting from level 1-65 the storys are there from rebuilding cardassia at the end of the dominion war to the gamma quadrant missions

Comments

• admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Faction, No. They have joined with the Federation and Klingon Empire, in the Alliance.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    The thought of being mentored by Elim Garak does have its merits. *sigh* What might have been.
    boldly-watched.png
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,246 Community Moderator
    I believe that ship has sailed. It took 8 years to introduce playable Cardassians and we got them in the form of a playable race for FED and KDF. If a Cardassian Faction was going to happen, it would've happened with this expansion.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    No
  • shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    Honestly I can live with that. As BaddMoonRizin said it took 8 years just to get a playable Cardassian. Just the fact that I can get the ships, uniforms and bridge crew as all Cardassian was alot more than I was expecting when I first heard they were coming out.

This may not be popular but I would really like to see down the rode a mission in Cardassia so we can at least see some of the homeworld.
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    In a word? No.

Could we see some Cardassian flavor featured cross-faction episodes added? Yes.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    I’d lock free cardies as playable race for the new (Jem Hadar/Dominion) faction and would offer some expensive lobi ground gear for them. Otherwise I don’t see any serious need for what the OP requests anymore.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Picking the Jem'Hadar for a new faction was a real kick to the balls of those wanting a Cardassian faction.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    Why would we...and have it ran by that tailor?

a true Cardassian leader would not allow a mass murder who tried to wipe out the Cardassians free all for a Old Space station.... what was the point in letting her go to try to minimize blood?

how that work out....she disguise herself as a Tzenkethi admiral and wipe out entire worlds...if we are to have a True Cardassian faction...it should be under a better leader
    GwaoHAD.png