test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tuvok's Admirals uniform

Where can I get the uniform like the one Admiral Tuvok wears?

Comments

• avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    He's wearing the Veteran uniform and the only way to unlock it now is by buying a lifetime subscription.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    And right now there's a lifetime sale going on. Get the lifer for $100 off the regular price. Best time to get one.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    In case you want to know what colors to use, when Cryptic updated all the NPCs to the Odyssey uniforms a few years ago, ThomasTheCat put together a guide.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    Which is fortunate, considering the preset uniforms in the tailor don't usually match what the guide says.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    On most uniform elements that Starfleet characters wear, there's a row of black, grey, white, red, blue, and yellow at the very bottom of the palette. I just use those, and the results look like Starfleet uniforms. It's way faster than trying to remember which shade of red the rest of the crew is wearing, and it's more reliable than the wonky save outfit/load outfit function.
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    starswordc wrote: »
    In case you want to know what colors to use, when Cryptic updated all the NPCs to the Odyssey uniforms a few years ago, ThomasTheCat put together a guide.

I didn't know he had done a PDF thanks. I have the pics saved from the original blog, this will complete that.

Again my thanks.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    schloopdoo wrote: »
    On most uniform elements that Starfleet characters wear, there's a row of black, grey, white, red, blue, and yellow at the very bottom of the palette. I just use those, and the results look like Starfleet uniforms. It's way faster than trying to remember which shade of red the rest of the crew is wearing, and it's more reliable than the wonky save outfit/load outfit function.

I use those a lot too.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)