test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delta Recruit Players Missing

ometaklahnometaklahn Member Posts: 19 Arc User
I created 5 new Delta Recruits two Federation one Romulan, one Reman, and one Klingon. After Victory is Life was released. The Delta Recruit icon was removed from Romulan, Reman and Klingon. Now I can't play the Delta story arc with those characters. I played my Federation characters before Victory is Life was released and they are still classified as Delta Recruits. The others I just started now to play but no Delta Recruit storyline. Has anyone else experience this? I reported it as a bug in system I hope they can restore them to Delta so I can get the rewards to earn dil a lot faster. If not that sucks royally!

Comments

• Options
    killer1986chriskiller1986chris Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    Did you get the other toons to the point that you got the device?
  • Options
    ometaklahnometaklahn Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    No, I just created the characters and did the initial scene of future self taking to temporal agent. I did not player further after game resume at starting point. I thought all I needed to do was create a character then come back and resume playing when I'm ready to proceed. I'm primarily a Fed character so I spent that time playing my two other Fed toons. That's messed up if you need to obtain device to save as Delta Recruit even though you created the toon during the time.
  • Options
    killer1986chriskiller1986chris Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    Well you need the device which is only available during the recruitment time.