test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DOFF bug (SOLVED)

calfencalfen Member Posts: 40 Arc User
edited July 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
One of my KDF toons exhibits following (persistent/reproducible).
There are DOFF assignments which require a refugee either normal or gamma. In the first window it says I have one (no red doff place), but when I selected it I have no refugee to put in. (And I have no refugee in roster)

EDIT: I was rewarded by FED prisoner.
Post edited by calfen on

Comments

• saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    My KDF-allied Jem'Hadar got Exploration DOFF assignments, that when looking the list over , they show that I do have needed DOFFs, but when I open and try to start the assignment, then I actually do not have the needed DOFFs…
  • shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    saber1973a wrote: »
    My KDF-allied Jem'Hadar got Exploration DOFF assignments, that when looking the list over , they show that I do have needed DOFFs, but when I open and try to start the assignment, then I actually do not have the needed DOFFs…

I'm getting the same thing. The Research Lab DOFFs from the R&D Rank 5 reward don't seem to be registering as Research Lab DOFFs. Their cards look fine, but they don't appear on any of the lists when selecting Research Lab DOFFs. I just get a blank box.
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Maybe, because there was bug, that rewarded FED DOFFs Researchers instead of KDF?
  • shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    saber1973a wrote: »
    Maybe, because there was bug, that rewarded FED DOFFs Researchers instead of KDF?

*checks* Yep! That's what happened all right.