test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delta Rising - Reunion bugged

Went to do Reunion in the Delta quadrant with my Klingon KDF, an endeavour thing, and this happened:
Shortly after beaming to the talaxian station Neelix gets stuck while you are following him. Poor guy doesn't get far,
leaves the room (talking to Tuvok), enters the hall, turns a corner, jumps on some boxes and thats it...
he can jump on the boxes but not down :P Tried the mission twice, same bug (Klingon KDF toon, not a jem issue).

Comments

• Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    deleted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • Options
    nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,626 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I've encountered the same issue. He stopped short in the first corridor and then after i dropped the mission and restarted, he made it into the second corridor and then stopped once more. Impossible to progress the mission now.
    Fed character.
    ticket ID #4,716,390
  • Options
    c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Same thing here on my Jem'Hadar character. I tried beaming up and continuing but he get's stuck in the very same spot. And each time, he seems to walk directly at the crates, jumps on top and then just stands there. Cannot progress the mission.

NopjTZC.jpg
  • Options
    c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    UPDATE: I tried continuing this mission again a few minutes ago and this time Neelix behaved himself and managed to avoid getting stuck. The mission is progressing nicely now.

Hopefully you guys who posted above will try again and have the same luck. ;)
  • Options
    r0m#7631 r0m Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    I'd use the Orion slaver strategy and get the whip out. Neelix should comply after a few well placed lashes.

>:)