test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some beginning missions Stranded in Space/ Diplomatic orders

john53ajohn53a Member Posts: 59 Arc User
I am playing Jem'Hardar Fed character and when i go to do these missions It will not let me. I go to where i need to go and mission will not load up. Is this a bug or working as intended? I just find it strange that these missions do not work yet i can get them from star fleet but can not finish them hmmm.

Comments

• Options
    arainmerentisarainmerentis Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    john53a wrote: »
    I am playing Jem'Hardar Fed character and when i go to do these missions It will not let me. I go to where i need to go and mission will not load up. Is this a bug or working as intended? I just find it strange that these missions do not work yet i can get them from star fleet but can not finish them hmmm.

It's not just you, so many Jem'Hadar players can't do. But you can do the Sphere of influence story arc, I have only done the first mission but at least it is something to do while we wait for a fix.
  • Options
    Ok good i thought i was going nuts. Thanks for your input much appreciated.
  • Options
    haplo013haplo013 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    We tried grouping with a Standard Feddy to get into Stranded, but were unable to.
  • Options
    zebulongileszebulongiles Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    also the missions after it, in my Jem'Hadar allied with Federation and in a team with Federation characters, I have been unable to join with them, it keeps me on a different instance of the map, instead of joining with them on the same map/instance they are in
  • Options
    zebulongileszebulongiles Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    ground portions of the map work with us on the same map/instance however, we just end up on different maps/instances in the space maps of missions on the Klingon war arc at least. don't know about after those yet.

also when teamed up, the entry for the missions, Stranded in space and Stop the Signal doesn't show up on my jem'hadar character. sometimes I have to switch instances for the mission entry to show up on sector space. switching instances, the other team members progressing through the map, and I still couldn't enter the mission Stop the Signal.

edited: adding/correcting some info
    Post edited by zebulongiles on
  • Options
    looks like they will need to do another fix for this as always. They can never just fix things before they bring it out LOL