test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Console] Become a Delta Recruit for the First Time!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Captains on Xbox One and Playstation 4 will have a chance to create a new character and join the Delta Recruits, earning new rewards as they experience the game!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/10917223

Comments

• direwolf016#2451 direwolf016 Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    When does this start, today? 10:00est?
  • tnburn72#7641 tnburn72 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    When does this start, today? 10:00est?

All I know (from what I've seen posted on FB)
    is it's a 3hr "Patch" for PC.
  • blackbriar#5293 blackbriar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    It's 10:50 est and my toon shows no Delta anything. Would have been nice to have a start time in case I've wasted a morning on this so far...
  • tribble1976tribble1976 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Still not active
  • tnburn72#7641 tnburn72 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same here NADA
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Was expecting it around 6 uk time as thats when things like the endeavours, weekly FE rewards and the like tick over but it seems that they forgot it was happening or assume that the only folk who play on console are based just east of the international dateline.
  • ukgouki#7276 ukgouki Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    it started on the xbox at 4pm uk gmt there was NO patch it just went live create a new character DO NOT SKIP the tutorial and voila you now have a delta recruit.. would be nice if they fixed the cutscenes and beam in/out graphics hopefully they address it soon...
  • trinbagostar#7206 trinbagostar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Does anyone at Cryptic have any idea when this will actually launch on PS4? Even if it’s not up to you guys, leaving us in complete darkness, when you have it running on everything else, is just poor taste really