test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Official Feedback Thread for The Gamma Task Force Reputation

coldsnappedcoldsnapped Member Posts: 520 Cryptic Developer
Please use this thread for feedback and issues found with the Gamma Task Force Reputation

Gamma Task Force Reputation:
  • The Gamma Task Force represents a coalition of forces formed to curb new threats pouring out of the Gamma Quadrant.
  • Earn Gamma Marks to gain access to these rewards through the new queue “Swarm” and the Gamma Quadrant Sector Battlezone.
  • Earn elite Germanium Carapace Fragments by playing the Advanced and Elite version of Swarm as well as completing significant events in the Gamma Quadrant Sector Battlezone.
  • For Tribble only, the test vendor on Drozana will provide materials to run through this reputation.
  • This is still a work in progress.
  • For more details, please visit the Gamma Task Force Reputation blog at: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10895034-introducing:-the-gamma-task-force-reputation!

Comments

• Options
    daviddxxdaviddxx Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Evening,..

about the Spec Tree.. why you dont give us just the points ( 45 ) and we can choose what we need.. for example i dont need full command there.. its a waist for me.

sry wrong thread.. **
    Regarts
    David
    fIDFtkM.gif
    Star Trek Online
    *** Aktiv since 03.06.10 ***
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    The 10% chroniton damage from the 2 part set of the Task Force ordnance doesn’t seem to be boosting damage to any of my chroniton mines or torpedoes. Either the set chroniton weapons or normal. Only checked by reading the tooltip values.
  • Options
    crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    The 10% chroniton damage from the 2 part set of the Task Force ordnance doesn’t seem to be boosting damage to any of my chroniton mines or torpedoes. Either the set chroniton weapons or normal. Only checked by reading the tooltip values.

Did you try on a space map or ground map? This has been consistently working for me when I've been trying, but I am aware that it won't show the damage increase on ground maps.
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    pottsey5g wrote: »

Did you try on a space map or ground map? This has been consistently working for me when I've been trying, but I am aware that it won't show the damage increase on ground maps.
    Confirmed its working the problem was my mistaken. With it being a 3 part set I was thinking removed 2 items to disable the 2part bonus. But while it’s a 3 part bonus it’s made up of 4 items and I missed the 4th item on my ship.