test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How many characters do you have?

2»

Comments

• peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    - 10 toons finished in pretty much every thinkable way (all epic builds, crafting, doffing, admiralty, spec trees all maxed).

- 1 work in progress toon (all epic build, admiralty maxed, crafting, doffing spec trees not yet maxed)

I do Refining, Admiralty, Doffing & Crafting on all of them almost daily. For active play I usually pick 1-2 toons per week that I feel like playing since it always takes a bit of time to adjust to the respective builds.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • zanibarzanibar Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    12 characters and recently been getting them up to snuff. So regularly playing them to top out their abilities. May start a Cardassian and Jem'adar in the new expansion. Made a new Delta recruit for the Federation side and he is finishing up his Factions Reps.
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    ....11? Might make a new one for ViL, since I got another slot from that elite pack thing. There's the conflict between "want to play the new content" and "don't really want to make a Jem".

Active? Hrm. Less than half? And frequently not very active to start with?
  • locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    With insta level 60, I might have to fill out my roster with Jem'Hadar to do admiralty for the dils. I think that would give me 15 toons :grimace: .
  • jabofneurospinejabofneurospine Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    13, all of which I play regularly. But 4 of which I would say where my 'mains' while the rest I focus on a couple at a time.
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    I am currently at 39 characters, with one slot left for VIL. One main, that daily does doffing and whatever event is running, and then a bunch of themed alts that I break out when I feel the urge to play that theme.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    I offer 18 toons, all active.

After some dabbling around, I got the classic 3x3 career/faction combo (entered shortly after LoR). 3 more from Delta (1 per career, also 1 per faction), 3 more from AoY (all careers) and 3 more "experimental ones", also AoY, which I wanted to delete when planning them but cannot anymore.

All are active in the sense that I want to complete everything on everybody (does not include accolades or suchlike), so all missions, doffs, R&D, admiralty, spec tree, the whole gamut.

How many I play differs though. Right now I am only using one toon, getting her to complete the missions.

So far all are level 5 in all reps, level 10 in all admiralty, level 20 in all R&D, level 4 in all commendations (except for the 3 experimental ones who are only level 3 at recruiting). 12 have completed all missions so far, number 13 is close.

As for optimizing builds, that is set back. First I need all starship specs, and that will take a long time until completion. And I am not grinding to speed it up.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries