test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS4] Carrier Commands Missing?

Hi, if your reading this thread odds are you know what I am about to mention. Carrier Commands are almost completely absent in the PS4 Release of the game, only appearing in the first mission for the Solanae Dyson Sphere (Where you pilot the Obelisk) and are gone anywhere else in the game, a rather frustrating predicament when your running a Vo'Quv with Elite B'Rel Bird of Preys that need to survive to Level 5, So that you can rampage in PVE Queues. I am almost positive this isn't an intentionally removed feature, as it exists on PC. The following are carriers I have tested this on

[Mirror Vo'Quv Carrier]
[Vo'Quv Carrier]
Voth Bastion Flight Deck Cruiser]
Orion refit flight deck cruiser]

Comments

• Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    They don't show on any carriers/ships with pets (and I have quite a few of those) and as buggy as this is on PC, we're really not missing much.
  • Options
    oshadowwarrioro#9103 oshadowwarrioro Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Even if we are not, I'd like to be able to recall my B'rels, or my Danaubes when they get low so they can heal up and I can unleash them once more.
  • Options
    americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    just get out of combat and remove and put them back on again or use some kind of heal on them the PBAOE heals you use on yourself and your team you can use on the pets as well