PSA Dont buy lobi outfits.

lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
YBWyACJ.png
1e3sni150tar.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    Got bit with the Tzenkethi Armor where you can't equip all pieces to Boff's and the Bambean ? Outfit where it cannot be used on Female Boff's despite no mention of this restriction in the description.
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Got bit with the Tzenkethi Armor where you can't equip all pieces to Boff's and the Bambean ? Outfit where it cannot be used on Female Boff's despite no mention of this restriction in the description.

Edit also noticed since the last season the Terran outfit on my female characters and boff's have more noticeable clipping issues.

Ha ha quoted me when I clicked edit
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    If the only issue with them is clipping then I really don't see the issue. I don't care if something clips, so long as it looks good and works with the theme I'm trying for.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
This discussion has been closed.