test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feedback on PvE queues

I think its about time the developers clean up
the pve queue mission list. Seeing how 90%
of the pve queue missions is not being played.

So i suggest removing all the missions except
a few choice of mark missions and the red alert
missions.

Comments

• Options
    casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    I must say this sounds pretty stupid. A better solution would be adding some queue-specific token. Let's say you need to gather 20 Undine Infiltration queue tokens to get something specific.
    Like a ground trait that can only be obtained from there or some specific visual/customization stuff.

I know that this might be some large amount of coding, but it will for sure bring all of the queues back.

It's grindy, but it adds new stuff.
  • Options
    thraexisthraexis Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Are you a hired troll because i am at a loss by your response.
  • Options
    thraexisthraexis Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    One of the reasons why i made the suggestion.
    Once a player is done they don't play the mission
    any more. So there is this long list of missions no
    one plays except for the red alerts.
  • Options
    ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    thraexis wrote: »
    I think its about time the developers clean up
    the pve queue mission list. Seeing how 90%
    of the pve queue missions is not being played.

So i suggest removing all the missions except
    a few choice of mark missions and the red alert
    missions.

I agree that many queue are not played. In this thraexis is objective.
    I don't agree, though, on removing the stf. These stf should be redesign, changed
    and properly adapted. I think that many of them have problems (ever tried Undine assault? I am sorry
    for who developed it but I don't find this stf pleasant, it's too too long, difficult and demanding).
    I have the impression (but I may be wrong) that many of the most successful stf are "fast stf".
    It would be nice from the devs to open a discussion on this, maybe we could start with some
    statistics and pools?
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    for development time / resource balance i would suggest. no new pve maps! instead red alert (ground ones too) with every new rep. and a battle zone with every new expansion.

the current pve as they are now are mostly too long. don't give extra rewards (like costume unlocks).
    and their rewards can be found in quicker gameplay. like events ...

so if we get new pve maps, these aspects should be considered.

maybe as a short-term solution. some selected maps give each 1lobi per day ,extra random mark reward ,x2 elite mark reward ...

from old system, i miss the aspect of. going somewhere talking to a contact and looking at the rep store there.
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    Make enough friends to run any content you like whenever you and your friends feel like it. If it is a scenario you enjoy, so to speak. If not a scenario you enjoy, then it does not matter, right? Perhaps there is somebody else out there with enough friends to run the content you do not like but they themselves like. This requires no dev time, and they can continue working on other things instead. Players have the power to fix certain things themselves - things that no amount of dev time could ever fix.
  • Options
    americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    if anything they need to do away with red alerts altogether they offer next to no reward if you ask me and remove some unwanted and unplayed ques but that is debatable depending on what system you play on or pc even but instead of listening to us they should add some sort of data miner or keeper of some kind to keep track of how many players plays what ques that way they could eliminate what ques are least played the most for each system but then again that would mean more time ,money and resources to the game that the devs will likely never do but its a good idea none the less they could implement into the game for other things as well. or just apply how they prioritize lifetime members log ins over free players log ins but redo it for ques but without the prioritizing of players and such .